(gelöst) Cardreader liest 4GB Speicherkarte nicht?

darkgrey88

Themenstarter
meine 4 GB Speicherkarte wird vom Cardreader nicht erkannt,
bzw. er kann sie nicht lesen.
Beim Formartieren zeigt er dann auch nur 512 MB an.

Was kann ich tun?

Win XP, SP3 auf T61

Anhang anzeigen 12700

Welche Treiberdetails benötigst du? Im Gerätemanager habe ich 3 Einträge zur SD Karte.

Anhänge

• T61 Ricoh.jpg
    T61 Ricoh.jpg
    33,9 KB · Aufrufe: 18
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    862,4 KB · Aufrufe: 10
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    821,7 KB · Aufrufe: 8
hier ist die Lösung:

http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=T_Series_Thinkpads&thread.id=11010&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

und hier der Link zum Treiber:

link

orirignal Text:

"...
I encountered the same problem in a slightly different way - with every official SDHC update installed, I could only see 4Gb cards, not the shiny new PhotoFast 16Gb card that I just got. I wanted to ensure that the 4-in-1 card reader in my T61 was the running the latest driver for its internal Ricoh hardware.

I had no luck, so started trawling through forums that dealt with competitor (starts with D...) support and found articles about the same Ricoh 4-in-1 card readers. They commented that the chipset was common to a lot of Lenovo notebooks as well, although the T61 wasn't listed (it was a slightly old article).

The article stated that the packaged "official" reader updates only include drivers from as old as 2001 - well before SDHC was a mature standard! I thought I'd take a gamble and see if the Ricoh-specific drivers would work, and lo-and-behold, they do!

How I did it:

1) I copied C:\Windows\system32\drivers\risdtpsk.sys to somewhere safe (you can always boot in to Safe Mode)

2) I downloaded this driver, specific to the SD reader part of the Ricoh chipset. Unzip it somewhere you remember

3) Clicked Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers and double clicked "Ricoh SD Host Controller"

4) Change to the Driver tab and select "Update drvier..."

5) In the Hardware Update Wizard, say No to connecting to the Internet (if presented with an opportunity to do so)

6) Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)"

7) Select "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install."

8) Click "Have Disk..."

9) Click "Browse..." and locate the unzipped files from step 2. Select risdtpsk.sys

10) Select "Ricoh SD Host Controller"

The system will then update and ask to reboot. Save all work and say yes.

After that, my 4-in-1 recognised a variety of SDHC cards (4Gb, 8Gb) as well as the 16Gb Dual channel Class 6 SDHC I wanted.

Hope this helps!..."

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben