T480/s T480 Touchpoint+Touchpad (nach Tausch) inkl. Maustasten keine Funktion

asterix58

Hallo Zusammen,

nach folgender Geschichte:
https://thinkpad-forum.de/threads/t...e-maustaste-auf-touchpad.231812/#post-2301753

Habe ich heute ein neues Touchpad (aus Glas vom X1) erhalten und eingebaut. Das Touchpad hat jedoch keine Funktion, der Trackpoint und die Hardware Maustasten funktionieren aber nun auch nicht mehr, diese sind aber ja nicht unmittelbar mit dem Touchpad verbunden. Ich kann das Gerät zur Zeit lediglich mit der externen Maus bedienen. Muss für das Touchpad vom X1 ein anderer Treiber installiert werden ? Andere Ideen ? Bevor ich nun das halb defekte, alte Touchpad wieder einbauen ...

Danke und liebe Grüße

Muss für das Touchpad vom X1 ein anderer Treiber installiert werden ? Andere Ideen ? Bevor ich nun das halb defekte, alte Touchpad wieder einbauen ...
Vermutlich der zugehörige Treiber - war beim generationsübergreifenden Tausch von TouchPads der T45x und neuer auch so.
TouchPad und TrackPoint hängen miteinander zusammen, wenn eines nicht funktioniert, streikt das andere auch. - Ist glaube ich, ab Generation T440 so.

Danke für die schnelle Antwort !

Wenn ich folgenden Treiber installiere:
Synaptics UltraNav Driver for Windows 11 (Version 21H2 or later), 10 (Version 1803 or later) - ThinkPad P1, X1 Extreme
von hier:
link

Dann erhalten ich die Meldung das bereits der beste Treiber installiert ist :-(

Achso, es läuft Windows 11. Das Gerät habe ich noch nicht komplett zusammen gebaut, es läuft über internes Akku bzw. über Netzteil zwecks Test.

Das Touchpad ist dieses:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000...o2deu&spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.21ef5c5fTBl49G
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Danke für die schnelle Antwort !

Wenn ich folgenden Treiber installiere:
Synaptics UltraNav Driver for Windows 11 (Version 21H2 or later), 10 (Version 1803 or later) - ThinkPad P1, X1 Extreme

Den alten (besten) Treiber deinstallieren geht nicht?
Dann den neuen druff, aber ohne vorher neu zu starten..

Ich habe den Synaptics Treiber im Geräte Manger komplett installiert, danach ging das Touchpad !!! Aber, eine Minute späte fordert das Gerät mich zum Neustart auf um geänderte Hardware zu installieren, nach Neustart ist das Touchpad leider wieder nicht funktionsfähig. Also, Hardware funktioniert, wie kann ich das Gerät auf einen funktionierenden Treiber zwingen.

Der ältere Windows 10 Treiber funktioniert !!! (Aber kein Multitouch)

Danke @Mornsgrans @StarManni !!!!! Habt mir den Abend gerettet :)

Leider beim Reboot wieder keine Funktion :-(

Ich habe eine kleine Anleitung gefunden ... oh weia:

I replaced the trackpad on my T480 with the trackpad from the X1 Carbon Extreme 1st Gen as suggested in many other posts on this sub. If you use Linux, start with /u/Luans_Restorations guide here and you should be all set, it just works. If you're using Windows, follow that guide and cross your fingers--some people have reported that for them it just works.

That was not my experience. Neither the Synaptics driver for the T480 (v 19.3.4.226 as of this writing) nor the default Windows driver support multitouch. And eventually, updates will revert you back to the original Synaptics driver, at which point neither your trackpad nor your trackpoint will work at all.

Fortunately there is a way to make it all work. This guide will show you how to replace the Synaptics driver for the T480 with the Synaptics driver for the 1 Gen X1 Carbon Extreme, and keep Windows and Lenovo from rolling back the changes. Hopefully, this saves someone the weeks of trial and error and googling and frustration that I went through. Here is what you need to do:

1. Uninstall Lenovo Vantage (if you have it). There are switches to turn off automatic installation of driver updates, but they are broken and don't actually stay off. Lenovo say they are working on it, but for now it will immediately undo all the work you are about to do in this guide.
  2. If you have Lenovo System Update (this is different than Vantage)--open it. Under Advanced, click Schedule Updates. Under Notification Preferences, select Notify me when updates are available, but do not download or install them. Otherwise, once a week, Lenovo System Update will undo all the work you are about to do in this guide. If you don't want to be notified of updates at all, also untick the box for "Enable weekly check for updates."
  3. Download the correct Synaptics driver, (19.5.19.63 as of this writing).
  4. Run the executable. It will give you the option to Install or Extract--choose EXTRACT.
  5. It should extract to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\UNAV\ [yyyyddmm].22501873 or something like that. In that folder, you'll need to open the SynPD.inf file in a text editor (notepad will work fine). You may need to change the permissions on the file before this can work.
  6. What you'll do here is replace the X1's touchpad hardware ID with the T480's. Any line ending in LEN0099 (the X1 touchpad hardware ID), replace the LEN0099 with LEN0093
  7. Save changes to the file. Restore the original file permissions, if you changed them.
  8. Disconnect from the internet. Untick "connect automatically." Otherwise, Windows Updates will immediately undo all the work you're about to do.
  9. In Device Manager: Mice and other pointing devices --> Synaptics pointing device right click and Uninstall Device, ticking the box for "delete drivers".
  10. Reboot.
  11. Because you have tampered with the driver installation files, Windows will not install it as it is now unsigned. Under Windows Settings: Update & Security --> Recovery --> Restart Now
  12. It will reboot in a recovery menu. Select Troubleshoot --> Advanced Options --> Startup Settings --> Restart
  13. It will reboot in another menu. Press 7, Disable driver signature enforcement
  14. When your machine restarts, open Device Manager. Select: Mice and other pointing devices. Right click on PS2 (or some other pointing device), then select "Update drivers"
  15. Click Browse my computer for drivers --> Let me pick from a list --> Have disk --> and navigate to the driver directory you extracted to earlier, then select the SynPD.inf file. It'll give you a warning that the driver doesn't have a valid signature. This is safe to ignore since you're the one who did the "tampering."
  16. The correct driver should now be installed. Reboot, and make sure everything works. If it does, it's time to make sure Windows Update doesn't undo all the work you just did.
  17. In Device Manager, select Mice and other pointing devices. Right click Synaptics Pointing Device, and select Properties.
  18. Select the Details tab, then select Hardware Ids in the Property dropdown. Copy and paste all these values into a text editor. I don't know if these vary by FRU (I doubt it), but mine are ACPI\VEN_LEN&DEV_0093, ACPI\LEN0093, and LEN0093
  19. Search the start menu for Group Policy Editor. Select Computer configuration --> Administrative Templates --> System --> Device Installation --> Device Installation Restrictions --> Prevent installation of devices that match any of these Device IDs
  20. In the upper left, select the button for Enabled. In the lower left, under Options: click Show. Enter the device IDs you retrieved earlier, one per line, in the box. Click OK, apply the changes, then close the device manager.
It should now be safe to reconnect to the internet and reboot. You should have the correct driver, and neither Lenovo nor Windows should try to interfere with it.

This is a lot of hoops to jump through, but to me it's 100% worth it to get a usable trackpad. I use the touchpoint about 80% of the time, but sometimes the trackpad is just more convenient to me, and the stock trackpad was literally unusable. All told, between installing the FRU and taking care of the driver, you should be able to get this done in less than 30 minutes.

Hallo Zusammen,

mein Touchpad funktioniert nun inkl. der Multitouch Funktionen einwandfrei. Für alle die auf die Gleiche Idee kommen gegen ein Glas Touchpad vom X1 zu tauschen und ebenfalls ähnliche Probleme habe eine kurze Ergänzung:

Beginnt mit Punkt 18 um heraus zu finden welche Geräte ID ihr habt, bei mir war es LEN0094 (in der Anleitung LEN0093).

Startet dann bei Punkt 1. Wenn Ihr bei Punkt 3 angekommen seid, ladet Euch den derzeit aktuellen Treiber herunter (in der Anleitung steht noch die Version 19.5.19.63)

Die restlichen Punkte gelten für Windows 11 genauso wie die Anleitung die für Windows 10 geschrieben wurde.

Viel Erfolg !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thread Necromancy für die Sichtbarkeit, die zitierte Anleitung hat auch für mich und mein neues altes T480 blendend funktioniert. Unter Linux ging das modellfremde Touchpad out of the box, Klicks waren leider gefühlt träger als unter Win.

Aber, eine Minute späte fordert das Gerät mich zum Neustart auf um geänderte Hardware zu installieren, nach Neustart ist das Touchpad leider wieder nicht funktionsfähig.
Achte darauf, dass
- in Lenovo Vantage die automatischen Updates deaktiviert sind
- in Systemsteuerung - System - Erweiterte Einstellungen - Hardware die automatische Treiberinstallation auf "No"
steht.

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben