T4xx (T400-450 ohne "T440s/T450s") T420/T430(s) auf FHD IPS umrüsten...Gute News ab Beitrag #35

we should ask RMS_Majestic ;)

RMS, it seems like the chip for the T430 seems to be finished. Is this right?
And are there any informations about heat and power-consumption.
Well, it's finished yes, there was a big demand for the kits and the production was limited. But a friend of mine is coming to USA to bring the kits. I'll write new thread shortly after Aug.03 regarding the kits. I think the best way for you guys is to try to get a collective order, in that way you should be able to manage to get 35-45 USD for a T420s T430s kit and 40-50 USD for a T420/ T430 kit (if you can get enough orders, yes, that'd be the cost).
Also, please notice that due to the limitation of space, T420/T430 kits cost slightly more, (5 USD more for forum members). But just saying, I will try to push you guys for a bulk order with the help of Mr. Natural ;) So I'll not post on ebay/ship outside North America atm

Very good news indeed, so, please Mr.Natural,..start to fund an thread to collect all the interest that will occur,....i would purchase one kit for an T420s....so please set me on your list as well....Thanks a lot....and happy collecting more and more an more...and by the way, how many kits at least will be available, RMSMajestic?

Very good news indeed, so, please Mr.Natural,..start to fund an thread to collect all the interest that will occur,....i would purchase one kit for an T420s....so please set me on your list as well....Thanks a lot....and happy collecting more and more an more...and by the way, how many kits at least will be available, RMSMajestic?
Currently, production is severely limited. (Becuase the screen cable in T430/T420 kits requires some manual soldering). So I think maybe by late August, Javi-Jie will, **possibly**, have a dozen more spare kits.
FYI, I have ordered 15 T420/T430 non-s kits, resulted in the unavailability of kits on taobao for the past week.;)
It's a bit like AMD cards when the bitcoins went up.

And how many kits for T420s and T430s will be available, can you please give this information, too? Thanks a lot for doing so, RMSMajestic!

Just looking for a nice T420s and hope i will find this until my kit will arrive...

And how many kits for T420s and T430s will be available, can you please give this information, too? Thanks a lot for doing so, RMSMajestic!

Just looking for a nice T420s and hope i will find this until my kit will arrive...
I've ordered 10 kits for T420s/T430s... thinking about keeping two as redundancy. Can't promise anything atm, maybe 5, maybe 3, or maybe 0 left?

Matt, wenn du den Sammelthread startest, kannst du mich schon mal auf die Liste setzen, würde gerne auf jeden Fall & verbindlich eins nehmen.

Edit: Für das T420s natürlich! :facepalm:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'm looking forward to a Kit for the T420 / T430 model and i appreciate your great work realising this unique project!

Matt, wenn du den Sammelthread startest, kannst du mich schon mal auf die Liste setzen, würde gerne auf jeden Fall eins nehmen.

Gleiches gilt für mich, Wunsch-T420s bereits da hin oder her...egal, ich nehme GARANTIERT eins.

Danke bereits im Voraus.

Schönsten Gruß,

PanDoRa

vielleicht sollten wir die Bestellwünsche dann direkt in dem (noch anzulegenden) separaten Thema sammeln ;)

vielleicht sollten wir die Bestellwünsche dann direkt in dem (noch anzulegenden) separaten Thema sammeln ;)
da Matt das ganze organisieren wollte, sollte er praktischerweise auch den Thread erstellen (so von wegen Startpost anpassen). :D
Aber sobald der steht, ja, dann sollten wir es in dem Thread machen :)

Melde mich auch verbindlich für die T420er Version (ohne s)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Schon mal vorab vielen Dank für die Orga Mr. Natural! Ich würde gerne verbindlich eins für das T420 haben wollen. =)

Schöne Sache, aber wartet doch bitte mit euren Zusagen, bis der offizielle Thread mit den Rahmenbedingungen online ist. Bis dahin sind die Zusagen für'n Popo...

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben