T4xx (T400-450 ohne "T440s/T450s") T410 randomly turning off

Leticron

Themenstarter
Hello,

i have a serious issue with my almost 2 years old T410. I think the fan is not or just sometimes working and then causes the mashine to overheat and i suspect, some security system instantly shuts the system down to protect the hardware. it just goes black.
I need my computer for work, i cant just send it in for a couple of weeks. So are there any suggestions, what i can to right now?
Im thinking about opening it up to see whats the issue but i fear i lose my warranty by doing so.

Does anyone experience something similar, what did you do to fix it?

If your T410 is extremely hot after shutting down chances are you're right about the defective fan. If you still have Warranty I'd just send it in.

If you can't send it in and you still got warranty, I'd suggest purchasing the Onsite Next Business Day Support.
With this extended warranty, Lenovo will send out a technician who will repair your ThinkPad right where you live.
You just have to call the Support Hotline with this warranty, tell that it's getting too hot and shutting down and I'm sure they will Exchange your cooler.

So are there any suggestions, what i can to right now?
Im thinking about opening it up to see whats the issue but i fear i lose my warranty by doing so.
just remove the keyboard and have a look. this will not void the warranty (keyboard is a customer replacable unit).
check if the fan is even running and/or it is extremely dusty.

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben