Battereanimator [NEU(03.05.2009): V. 1.5]

Schweiz - Swisscom - Download funktioniert ebenfalls problemlos.

P.S.: Exkurs: Nein, die Schweiz ist kein Teil Deutschlands... und auch keine Hauptstadt eines Landes, falls jemand aus der Familie Donald J. Trump hier mitlesen sollte. :rolleyes:

Probiers nochmal Mr.Navy.. es geht jetzt wohl. Falls nicht habe ich es hier nochmal hochgeladen. Link entfernt, Links im OP sind wieder erreichbar.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Erst mal Danke an die Verantwortlichen für das erneute Bereitstellen/Hochladen der Dateien. :thumbup:

Macht denn der Einsatz dieses Programms unter Win 7/8/10 noch Sinn bzw. funktioniert das Programm da auch noch zuverlässig?
Verstehe ich das richtig, dass es sich dabei quasi um eine Art Rekalibrierungs-Tool handelt?

Vielen Dank für den neuen Link - Läuft!

@RanHoeck: Ich konnte damit den Akku meines X301 durch gezieltes „bearbeiten“ von 19Ah auf 40.5Ah bringen.

(kostet nur etwas Überwindung den Laptop erstmal im Betrieb auf echtes Ausgehen zu entladen...)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bearbeiten = Furchtloses mehrfaches tiefentladen ;-)

Meine bislang erfolgreiche Vorgehensweise:

1. Im Powermanager auf 100% laden stellen; Neustart
2. Neues Energie Profil erstellen ohne Hibernation etc.
3. Battereanimator starten und Akku unter Windows entladen bis die Kiste ausgeht.
4. Nach Abkühlen des Akku in ausgeschaltetem Zustand über Nacht laden.
5. Windows starten und LogFile lesen
6. Akku bis 0,2Volt vor der Ausschaltspannung entladen, ins BIOS neustarten und erneut leer laufen lassen.
7. Erneut über Nacht voll laden.
8. Schritte 6&7 mehrfach wiederholen, meist trat nach 5x keine weitere Verbesserung ein.

Zum Rekalibrieren braucht man den Battereanimator nicht. Lies noch einmal den Startbeitrag durch, um den Sinn dieses Tools zu erfahren.

Links zum Battereanimator um Alternativlinks erweitert. - Bittemal testen, ob die Downloads ("Alternativlink") funktionieren.

Hello everyone, Sorry i don't speak German, bear with me. Thanks to author for this great tool and all of the posts and information. Google translate helps but i didn't understand how this tool could help my T23.
I have a T23 with windows Xp whose battery lasts for 40 to 50 minutes in total. Battery from %100 to %0 goes in 5 minutes but runs like 30-40 minutes in% 0 percentage. Before i tried the reconditioning i had 13.5wh life but after 4-5 tries of trying to "condition" it, my battery reports 5.4wh :) I logged with battareanimator 1.5 to see where it shuts down, below is the log, please tell me how to properly calibrate this battery step by step before i totally kill it while trying to calibrate the damn thing.

Anhänge

• 2020-May-30-18-04-23 2651SANYOIBM-02K7072-vvf.txt
    12,1 KB · Aufrufe: 6
Hello,
the logfile you added contains some jumping voltage values.

Left column starting at "01315" to "01742" the voltage (3rd column) raised and fell down. What happened there? Did the computer shut down in that time range or did ot "work" only?

If I see it right, the computer turned off at "02440 000 9486 17406" (9,486V). So the computer should hibernate at 9,6V (0,1V - 0,2V higher) minimum.

Before i tried the reconditioning i had 13.5wh life but after 4-5 tries of trying to "condition" it, my battery reports 5.4wh
So the battery told you, that it is more healthy than it really was.
The getting worse battery health are the result of corrected values by calibration. So one or two more calibration cycles should help the get more recent data.

Battery from %100 to %0 goes in 5 minutes
This may be caused by damaged bettery cells.

Left column starting at "01315" to "01742" the voltage (3rd column) raised and fell down. What happened there? Did the computer shut down in that time range or did ot "work" only? [/ QUOTE]

Hi,

It continued to work and shut itself at 02440 000 9486 17406. Should i enter 9600 in the app? I already emptied the battery 3 times and fully charged it, it continues to degrade capacity. I am not really sure if i am doing this right but, i do it like this if i understood correctly.

Fully empty batttery until computer can not start.
Wait for battery to cool down.
Fully charge it like 6-7 hours.
Empty again and wait to cool down.
Fully charge.

Is this the right way?

Fully empty batttery until computer can not start.
Wait for battery to cool down.
Fully charge it like 6-7 hours.
Empty again and wait to cool down.
Fully charge.
It is the right way, if the computer powers off by drained battery but not by ThinkPad Battery Maximizer. It is recommended to let the battery charge over night (approx. 10 hrs) but 6-7 hrs should be enough. - It is strongly recommended to leave the computer turned off while charging.

You also should keep in mind, that your battery is rather old, so such calibration cycles are stressing the battery.
Should i enter 9600 in the app?
Yes, that is my recommendation. Do not forget to mark "hibernate". You should test the setting, whether entering the hibernation state does not become interrupted by power-off, because of empty batteriy.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
My attempts of "reconditioning" the t23 batteries have been futile. First battery lost capacity after 3 deep cycles and i bought a second battery which also decreased after "reconditionin". Guess i should accept the fact that these batteries were made 18 years ago and don't expect much life.

Even at %0, both of my batteries last 30 minutes until complete drain but with the %100 overnight charging, battery reaches %0 in 3 minutes, such stupid stuff.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • ok1.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen
Zurück
Oben