ENGLISH as a forum language option

Droider

Hello thinkpad-forum.de management,

Let me start by saying that i have been enjoying the vast amount of content in thinkpad-forum.de for quite a while, it is a great forum. I have a suggestion tho, since english is common language nowadays, i wish you could add ENGLISH in forum control panel for those who doesn't know GERMAN. I have set the google translate auto-translate every page of thinkpad-forum.de, it does the job but it is not as good as it could be.

Danke !

The forum runs on vBulletin 4.2.4! I do not think that further efforts in the implementation of another display language seem to make sense.
Maybe in the future in case of an update ....

However, it is a german forum. Thus, it is to be expected that most contributions and answers will be written in German. Therefore, I don't see a great benefit if there is a translation of the Control Panel. Of course nobody will mind an english version. So may the responsibles make their decission whether they want to put this work on their shoulders.

Greetings Thomas

Perhaps an english subforum? Would be nice.

Yes, there is the English forum, but there's more going on here I think... I can well understand why we have quite some international visitors here.

LMAO, no, it's also ran by a nutcase. Have you seen what kind of draconian rules they enforce there?

This forum isn't everything either but it's miles better than thinkpads.com ever will be. I don't get banned here for not entering my full location in my profile or posting a pic that's 1 KB too big, unlike there.

I would love a English subforum though!

I have the impression that quite a large part of the userbase here reads and writes english and in general threads I have seen switching between english and german sometimes, so I suppose bilingual threads are totally OK for most users and administration as well.

• ok1.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen
Zurück
Oben