Thinkmod SSD im Expresscard Slot

Danke euchfür die Listenfortführung! Im Moment komme ich einfach nicht dazu...

Hier das Update:
Username 34mm54mm
iYassin01
sarek11
Leo1810
wileE01
hikaru20
ElGecko11
Cyrax01
joker479110
rumbero03
cjbffm10
Mordenkainen10
lemongrass01-2?
kokomo11
netghost7810
audio_anarchy10
Minkc20
danica_talos01
derchrisuk01
brun002
nicklos10
ibotty02
SP4RT4N3R10
nebelschwaden02
thinkpadx10
Bimbo-0120
Megalodon

@nicklos Kein Problem
Parallel läuft übrigens im Computerbaseforum auch ein Thread zur Sammelbestellung (unter meinem Username, ist der selbe wie hier)

Du bist eingetragen.

Username34mm54mm
iYassin01
sarek11
Leo1810
wileE01
hikaru20
ElGecko11
Cyrax01
joker479110
rumbero03
cjbffm10
Mordenkainen10
lemongrass01-2?
kokomo11
netghost7810
audio_anarchy10
Minkc20
danica_talos01
derchrisuk01
brun002
nicklos10
ibotty02
SP4RT4N3R10
nebelschwaden02
thinkpadx10
Bimbo-0120
Megalodon20
bobrudert01

Following this thread with interest. I wonder if PCIe 3.0 x1 is supported?

How do u mean this?
Do you have a Expresscard Slot connected to the CPU with a single PCIe 3.0 Lane or
a M.2 PCIe 2242 SSD with a PCIe 3.01 x1 Bandwidth?

Yes, the P50 and P70 are supported. They are explicitely listed on the Indigogo page as working, and i just wrote with yttrium about this.
Btw, P51 and P71 are also supported.

Hi,
I am a bit late to the party but I would also like to get my hands on

1 x 34mm

if that's still possible (3 SSDs in my T430 are simply not enough :D).

Since there seems to be quite a number of German-speaking people interested I wonder if it would make sense to send separate packages to different countries to reduce the cost of the final shipment and reduce the work for the re-shipper(s).
This is relevant for Switzerland (which is outside of the EU) but could also affect Austria depending on the costs to ship small parcels from Germany. For reference: if sent in a cushioned envelope it costs <3€ including tracking to ship within Austria (via Austrian Post).
I'd be happy to work on the Austrian part if need be.

In any case, thanks a lot for thinkmods! Looking forward to your further products, yttrium.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sure, no problem.
I will send all adapters in packets with insurance using the Deutsche Post DHL, Hermes, DPD, UPS or GLS.
What you need to do is sending me the money for the shipment with these vendors :)

Hello Mordenkainen,

I would like to join in for one 34mm card for the W520 (if still available).
I am in Germany and I will pay your expenses as soon as you give me some info on it.

Best regards,
Herr_Spock

Guten Tag,
ich habe erst jetzt von dem ExpressCard-Adapter erfahren und würde auch gern einen in der Breite 34mm (W541) bestellen. Geht das noch? Was muss ich tun? Vielen Dank!

...Rolf

Wie ist nun der weitere Ablauf?
Wann sollen wir wem was zahlen und wann wird versendet?

Ich trage die drei weiteren jetzt in meine Liste ein.

Zahlung: Bestellphase läuft noch bis Afang April, d.h. bis zum 1.4
Danach dann läuft die Zahlung folgendermaßen ab: Ihr sendet mir Geld für die Mod, also 30€ inkl. Versandkosten von yttrium zu mir. Zu diesen 30€ kommen noch 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer und 5,49€ für das versicherte DHL-Paket. Versendet wird, wenns ankommt. Also im Sommer vermutlich.
Versand: Nach den letzten Infos von yttrium Richtung Mai Juni:
I'm not going to be shipping until may-june so you can probably even wait that long if you want

Ich persönlich gehe allerdings von möglichen Verzögerungen aufgrund der derzeitigen COVID-19 Pandemie aus.Zu dieser und den Auswirkungen kommt diese Nacht ein Update:
I'll be making a huge update tonight on the Indiegogo page regarding it

Und dazu gibts auch schon den 1.5 Monate alten Post auf der Indiegogo-Seite:
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, it's entirely possible that the first run might face some delays. The PCB manufacturer is located in China, and a small number of my key components are also sourced from there. Most parts are sourced from the US though and will be unaffected. I'll let you all know as the first run approaches if there will be any delays.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@Mordenkainen:

Haben den Einsatz unserer TP-Flotte überarbeitet, daher:
Bitte bei mir einen 2ten Adapter 54 mm hinzufügen.

neu:
kokomo 34 mm = 1 x; 54 mm = 2 x

Danke!

Bzgl des Versandes innerdeutsch sollte man evtl. noch bis nach dem 1. Mai warten, weil dann die Postokosten wieder gesenkt werden, was pro Sendung 50 ct ausmacht.

Bitte einen 34 mm Adapter für mich (hansmxxx) bestellen.
Danke für die Organisation.

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben