ne dreiste email

mrehm

Hi,
gestern habe ich folgende email bekommen, keine Angst vorm Angucken, plaintext via copy/paste

It appears to be that, (mewakexe), 's your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a viruses over the adult vids (adult) web site and guess what happens, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I mean). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser started off working as a RDP (Remote Desktop) which gave me accessibility to your screen and webcam. and then, my software programs obtained all of your contacts from the Messenger, Outlook, Facebook, in addition to emails.

What did I do?

I created a double-screen video. Very first part shows the video you are seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1000 is a reasonable price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1KnxEq4qRJGtYtAi3tYmRgNUn1NupgjRUT
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've got 1 day in order to make the payment. (I have a completely unique pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your video recording to all of your contacts including family, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly mail out your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.

Was soll man denn von sowas halten, eine ganz bloede AbzockMasche oder doch etwas, was man oeffentlich macht?
Kann man ueber die vermeintliche Bitcoin-Adresse irgendwas rausfinden?
Ich habe die 1000Dollar natuerlich nicht gezahlt...

Gruss
Martin

Ganz ähnliche Mail auf Deutsch hat mein Vater letzte Woche bekommen.. hier wird schlicht Angst gemacht. Denke nicht dass da irgend etwas substanzielles dahinter ist.

Schau dir die Mail-Header im Detail an und schreibe die jeweiligen abuse@ Addressen der Provider an würde ich vorschlagen.

Well, I think, $1000 is a reasonable price for your little hidden secret.
Secret? Was soll daran geheim sein, dass Erwachsene eben auch mal Webseiten für Erwachsene besuchen? :rolleyes:

Außerdem ist eigentlich schon in der Mitteilung selbst ein Fehler. Ein Remote Desktop gibt einem zwar Zugriff auf den Desktop desjenigen, der den PC gerade nutzt aber er gibt einem keine Möglichkeit einfach schnell hier und da Programme zu öffnen und zu kopieren ohne dass derjenige dies merken würde dass seine Maus sich auf einmal selbstständig macht.

@ Applet ich bezweifle trotzdem dass Du wollen wuerdest dass alle Deine E-Mail-Kontakte ein Video davon zu sehen bekommen ;)

...which gave me accessibility to your screen and webcam...and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam
Dreist? nein, nur lustig.
Isch habe gar keine Webcam :thumbsup:

Aus dem Text des TS:
Na ja wie gesagt aus dem Text wird schon ersichtlich dass das nicht wirklich der Fall sein kann. Außerdem hat eh jeder zweite seine Webcam inzwischen abgeklebt....selbst bei uns auf der Arbeit....vlt damit der Chef nicht spionieren kann? :rolleyes:

@ Applet ich bezweifle trotzdem dass Du wollen wuerdest dass alle Deine E-Mail-Kontakte ein Video davon zu sehen bekommen ;)
Können sie von mir aus gerne machen. Ich glaube ich sehe manchmal schlimmer aus wenn ich tagsüber am PC arbeite. Außerdem gibts doch auf den ganzen Erwachsenenseiten inzwischen sogar Facebook, Twitter und wasweißich noch für tolle Methoden direkt deine Vorlieben an deine liebsten Freunde zu schicken. :pinch:

• ok1.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen
Zurück
Oben