#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
# This file provides an easy way to add custom menu entries.  Simply type the
# menu entries you want to add after this comment.  Be careful not to change
# the 'exec tail' line above.

menuentry "clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso" {
set isofile="/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live live-config noswap nolocales edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" ocs_live_keymap=\"\" ocs_live_batch=\"no\" ocs_lang=\"\"  noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600  toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile
initrd (loop)/live/initrd.img 
}

Meine Partionen kann ich nun alle sichern, Clonezilla wird von Grub2 in das RAM geladen.

Gibt es weitere Bootparameter damit ich gleich das richtige Tastaturlayout verfügbar habe?
Vielleicht nutzt ja noch jemand Clonezilla.
Was könnte ich beim iso booten verbessern?

Das Programm ist sehr umfangreich, aus meiner Sicht lohnt es sich einzuarbeiten, ich bin zur Zeit damit etwas überfordert um alle Funktionen (z. B. Netzwerksicherung) nutzen zu können.

MfG

xsid

Zusatzinfos:

What is Clonezilla?
You're probably familiar with the popular proprietary commercial package Norton Ghost®. The problem with these kind of software packages is that it takes a lot of time to massively clone systems to many computers. You've probably also heard of Symantec's solution to this problem, Symantec Ghost Corporate Edition® with multicasting. Well, now there is an OpenSource clone system (OCS) solution called Clonezilla with unicasting and multicasting!
Clonezilla, based on DRBL, Partclone and udpcast, allows you to do bare metal backup and recovery. Two types of Clonezilla are available, Clonezilla live and Clonezilla SE (server edition). Clonezilla live is suitable for single machine backup and restore. While Clonezilla SE is for massive deployment, it can clone many (40 plus!) computers simultaneously. Clonezilla saves and restores only used blocks in the harddisk. This increases the clone efficiency. At the NCHC's Classroom C, Clonezilla SE was used to clone 41 computers simultaneously. It took only about 10 minutes to clone a 5.6 GBytes system image to all 41 computers via multicasting!
Features:
Free (GPL) Software.
Filesystem supported: (1) ext2, ext3, ext4, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs, jfs of GNU/Linux, (2) FAT, NTFS of MS Windows, (3) HFS+ of Mac OS, (4) UFS of FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, and (5) VMFS3/4 of VMWare ESX. Therefore you can clone GNU/Linux, MS windows, Intel-based Mac OS, and FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, no matter it's 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x86-64) OS. For these file systems, only used blocks in partition are saved and restored. For unsupported file system, sector-to-sector copy is done by dd in Clonezilla.
LVM2 (LVM version 1 is not) under GNU/Linux is supported.
Grub (version 1 and version 2) is supported.
Unattended mode is supported. Almost all steps can be done via commands and options. You can also use a lot of boot parameters to customize your own imaging and cloning.
Multicast is supported in Clonezilla SE, which is suitable for massively clone. You can also remotely use it to save or restore a bunch of computers if PXE and Wake-on-LAN are supported in your clients.
The image file can be on local disk, ssh server, samba server, or NFS server.
Based on Partclone (default), Partimage (optional), ntfsclone (optional), or dd to image or clone a partition. However, Clonezilla, containing some other programs, can save and restore not only partitions, but also a whole disk.
By using another free software drbl-winroll, which is also developed by us, the hostname, group, and SID of cloned MS windows machine can be automatically changed.
Minimum System Requirements for Clonezilla live:
X86 or x86-64 processor
196 MB of system memory (RAM)
Boot device, e.g. CD/DVD Drive, USB port, PXE, or hard drive
Limitations:
The destination partition must be equal or larger than the source one.
Differential/incremental backup is not implemented yet.
Online imaging/cloning is not implemented yet. The partition to be imaged or cloned has to be unmounted.
Software RAID/fake RAID/firmware RAID is not supported by default. It's can be done manually only.
Due to the image format limitation, the image can not be explored or mounted. You can _NOT_ recovery single file from the image. However, you still have workaround to make it, read this.
Recovery Clonezilla live with multiple CDs or DVDs is not implemented yet. Now all the files have to be in one CD or DVD if you choose to create the recovery iso file.
License:
Clonezilla itself is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2. However, to run Clonezilla, a lot of free and open source software, e.g. the Linux kernel, a mininal GNU/Linux OS, are required.
Which Clonezilla Shall I Use ?
Clonezilla Live: Clonezilla live allows you to use CD/DVD or USB flash drive to boot and run clonezilla (Unicast only)
Clonezilla SE: Clonezilla SE is included in DRBL, therefore a DRBL server must first be set up in order to use Clonezilla to do massively clone (unicast, broadcast and multicast are supported)

Oder Infos auch hier:

http://www.chip.de/downloads/Clonezilla-ISO-Image_32145513.html

http://wiki.ubuntu-forum.de/index.php/Clonezillahttp://wiki.ubuntu-forum.de/index.php/Clonezilla

Clonezilla: Automatisches Backup auf ext. USB Festplatte ----->

http://deritwahnsinn.blogspot.com/2011/06/clonezilla-automatisches-backup-auf-ext.html

Code:
Clonezilla: Automatisches Backup auf ext. USB Festplatte 
 CloneZilla BootCD/ISO anpassen um ein Automatisches Backup
auf eine USB-Festplatte machen zu können.

Downloaden der ISO z.B. clonezilla-live-20110530-natty.iso
[URL]http://clonezilla.org/downloads/alternative/iso-zip-files.php[/URL]

Öffnen der ISO-Datei: clonezilla-live-20110530-natty.iso mit ISOMaster ([URL]http://www.littlesvr.ca/isomaster/[/URL])

1. Erstellen eines Verzeichnises "custom" in der ROOT des ISOs

2. Erstellen des Scripts "ocs-clientname.sh" für das Backup
 in diesem Beispiel wird eine ext. USB-Festplatte
 mittels uuid gemountet und nach /home/partimag gemountet

Das Script erzeuget ein Verzeichnis clientname_HHMMSSTTMMJJJJ in das das Backup geschrieben wird.

Script für /dev/sda

##!/bin/bash
# Author: Steven Shiau
# License: GPL
# When this script is ready, you can run
# /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-iso -g en -k NONE -s -m ./custom-ocs
# to create the iso file for CD/DVD. or
# /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-live-dev -g en -k NONE -s -c -m ./custom-ocs
# to create the zip file for USB flash drive.
# Begin of the scripts:
# Load DRBL setting and functions
if [ ! -f "/opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions" ]; then
echo "Unable to find /opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions! Program terminated!"
exit 1
fi

. /opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions
. /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-functions

# load the setting for clonezilla live.
[ -e /etc/ocs/ocs-live.conf ] && . /etc/ocs/ocs-live.conf

# Load language files. For English, use "en_US.UTF-8". For Traditional Chinese, use "zh_TW.UTF-8"
ask_and_load_lang_set en_US.UTF-8

# The above is almost necessary, it is recommended to include them in your own custom-ocs.
# From here, you can write your own scripts.
echo "#########################################################################################"
echo "# 1. Configure network"
#dhclient
echo "#########################################################################################"
echo "# 2. Mount the clonezilla image home"

mkdir /home/partimag
mount /dev/disk/by-uuid/9a467114-d745-4b53-b1ab-f70ca1918d0d /home/partimag

echo "#######################################after mounting, now showing mounts###########"
mount
echo "# 3. backing up sda"
/opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-sr -b -q -j2 -z1 -i 0 -p reboot savedisk "clientname_`date +%H%M%S_%d%m%Y`" "sda"

Script für /dev/hda

##!/bin/bash
# Author: Steven Shiau
# License: GPL
# When this script is ready, you can run
# /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-iso -g en -k NONE -s -m ./custom-ocs
# to create the iso file for CD/DVD. or
# /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-live-dev -g en -k NONE -s -c -m ./custom-ocs
# to create the zip file for USB flash drive.
# Begin of the scripts:
# Load DRBL setting and functions
if [ ! -f "/opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions" ]; then
echo "Unable to find /opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions! Program terminated!"
exit 1
fi

. /opt/drbl/sbin/drbl-conf-functions
. /opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-functions

# load the setting for clonezilla live.
[ -e /etc/ocs/ocs-live.conf ] && . /etc/ocs/ocs-live.conf

# Load language files. For English, use "en_US.UTF-8". For Traditional Chinese, use "zh_TW.UTF-8"
ask_and_load_lang_set en_US.UTF-8

# The above is almost necessary, it is recommended to include them in your own custom-ocs.
# From here, you can write your own scripts.
echo "# 1. Configure network"
#dhclient
echo "# 2. Mount the clonezilla image home"

mkdir /home/partimag
mount /dev/disk/by-uuid/9a467114-d745-4b53-b1ab-f70ca1918d0d /home/partimag

echo "#######################################after mounting, now showing mounts###########"
mount
echo "# 3. backing up hda"
/opt/drbl/sbin/ocs-sr -b -q -j2 -z1 -i 0 -p reboot savedisk "clientname_`date +%H%M%S_%d%m%Y`" "hda"

Wichtig ist das das Script: "ocs-clientname.sh" mittels chmod 755 ausführbar gemacht wird.
oder per ISOMaster mit change Permissions rwx-r-x-r-x

Wie findet man die uuid einer Partiton herraus ?

Booten mit der CloneZilla ISO/CD

Enter Commandline

$ sudo su - 

# tune2fs -l /dev/sdbX | grep "Filesystem UUID:"

z.B.

# tune2fs -l /dev/sdb1 | grep "Filesystem UUID:"

3. Anpassung / Erstellung der Datei: isolinux/isolinux.cfg

# Since no network setting in the squashfs image, therefore if ip=frommedia, the network is disabled. That's what we want.
label Clonezilla clientname
 # MENU HIDE
 MENU LABEL Autobackup CLIENTNAME
 # MENU PASSWD
 kernel /live/vmlinuz
 append initrd=/live/initrd.img boot=live hostname=natty config quiet noswap nolocales edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run="/live/image/custom/ocs-clientname.sh" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_keymap="/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwertz/de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz" ocs_live_batch="yes" ocs_lang="en_US.UTF-8" video=uvesafb:mode_option=800x600-16 ip=frommedia
 nosplash
 TEXT HELP
 * Clonezilla live version: 20110530-natty. (C) 2003-2011, NCHC, Taiwan
 * Disclaimer: Clonezilla comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
 ENDTEXT

4. die Orginale Datei: /isolinux/isolinux.cfg entfernen
 und die selbst erstellte Datei einfügen 

5. Speichern als neues ISO
 ggf. auf CD-ROM brennen

16.11.2011 Menüentry in deutsch und deutsches Tastaturlyaout

sudo nano /etc/grub.d/40_custom

Code:
menuentry "clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso zxz" {
set isofile="/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live live-config noswap edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" ocs_live_keymap="/usr/share/keymaps/i386//qwertz/de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz" ocs_lang="de_DE.UTF-8" ocs_live_batch=\"no\"  noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600 toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile

sudo update-grub

nicht vergessen.

Edit: 29-11-2012

http://clonezilla.org/show-live-doc-content.php?topic=clonezilla-live/doc/99_Misc

To preset the keyboard layout, use "keyboard-layouts" from live-config.
e.g. keyboard-layouts=NONE (won't change the default layout, which is US keyboard)
keyboard-layouts=fr (French keyboard)
//NOTE// The ocs_live_keymap used in Clonezilla live 1.x is deprecated. The following description is only for reference.
ocs_live_keymap is for keymap used in Clonezilla live. Man install-keymap for more details.
e.g. ocs_live_keymap="NONE" (won't change the default layout)
ocs_live_keymap="/usr/share/keymaps/i386/azerty/fr-latin9.kmap.gz" (French keyboard)
batch mode or not (yes/no), if no, will run interactively.
e.g. ocs_live_batch="no"
To preset the language, use "locales" from live-config.
e.g. locales=en_US.UTF-8
//NOTE// The "ocs_lang" used in Clonezilla live 1.x is deprecated.

Die jetzt für Clonezilla live (2.0.1-5) Released angepaßte

/etc/grub.d/40_custom

Code:
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.0.1-5-amd64.iso zxz" {
set isofile="/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.0.1-5-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live live-config noswap edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" keyboard-layouts="de" keyboard-variant="nodeadkeys" locales="de_DE.UTF-8" ocs_live_batch=\"no\"  noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600 toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile

Suchbegriffe: Clonezilla Datensicherung True Image Backup ext4

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sehr nett, habe ich mir noch nie angesehen. Werde ich beizeiten mal tun :)

Bisher tuts aber ein rsync Script auch sehr gut.

PS: Du hast einen Tippfehler in der Überschrift ;)

Sehr nett, habe ich mir noch nie angesehen. Werde ich beizeiten mal tun :)

Bisher tuts aber ein rsync Script auch sehr gut.

PS: Du hast einen Tippfehler in der Überschrift ;)

Bei Linux-Backups ist es natürlich relativ egal, was man nimmt, da sich ein funktionierendes rootfs praktisch von jedem Medium booten lässt. Man muss dann höchstens fstab anpassen und grub installieren. Daher nutze ich meist einfach "tar --one-file-system -cpf ..." für Vollbackups und Back in Time für tägliche home-Backups.

Bei Win XP/Vista/7 sieht die Sache aber deutlich anders aus. Da habe ich mit Clonezilla wirklich sehr gute Erfahrungen macht, Win 7 lässt sich absolut problemlos sichern und wiederherstellen. Als besonderes Schmankerl hat Clonezilla sogar Open-iSCSI Initiator vorinstalliert. Was will man mehr ;)

Ich meinte auch für meine Windows Partition, die alle paar Schaltjahre mal läuft :)

Linux Systeme werden schon seit Jahren per tar migriert und Backups immer per rsync, da genug Platz da ist.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo Erfahrene und Anfänger,

es gibt eine neue Clonezilla Version:

http://clonezilla.org/news.php

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-amd64.zip 2011-11-25 106.7 MB i

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-amd64.iso 2011-11-25 108.0 MB i

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i486.zip 2011-11-25 105.6 MB i

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i486.iso 2011-11-25 107.0 MB i

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i686-pae.zip 2011-11-25 106.2 MB i

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i686-pae.iso

Wann sollte man die i686-pae Versionen benutzen?

Sind die i486.iso Versionen für einen Pentium IV besser geeignet?

MfG

xsid

i686, i486 und pae bei Wikipedia eingeben wäre schneller gewesen als das Posting schreiben ;) :p

P4 untersützt PAE von daher kann man problemfrei die i686 PAE Images nutzen. Brauchen tut man die aber nur bei zu viel Ram.

i486 ist für ältere Systeme und z.B. Pentium Ms, welche kein PAE unterstützen. Also quasi für alle.

Hallo buddabrod,

mit PAE Physical Address Extension habe ich auch schon gespielt, als 64Bit Systeme noch nicht so kompatibel waren.
PAE ermöglich den RAM größer 3xxx MB zu nutzen.

Ich habe mir nur über die Unterteilung gewundert, welchen Kernel empfiehlst Du für einen Pentium IV mit 1024 GB RAM?
Gewählt habe ich den i486, weil ich PAE sowieso nicht benötige, RAM weiter unter der 3xxx Grenze.

MfG

xsid

*lach

1024 GB oder 1024 MB ist doch egal.

Natürlich 1024 MB.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich habe mir nur über die Unterteilung gewundert, welchen Kernel empfiehlst Du für einen Pentium IV mit 1024 GB RAM?

:eek: soviel RAM ? bin neidisch

Der Kernel ist dabei ziemlich Schnuppe. Wenn du eine x86_64 fähige CPU hast, nimmst du dieses Image, weil das Packen/Entpacken schneller sein sollte.

Ansonsten: bei nur 1GB Ram ist der i486 kernel völlig ausreichend.

Performance Unterschiede im unteren einstelligen Prozentbereich sollten nicht großartig auffallen.

Hallo Forum,

kann es sein, das die CZ Entwickler mit den Bezeichnungen folgendes meinten:

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i486.iso 2011-11-25 107.0 MB ----- ist auch für i486 CPUs geeignet, für i686 sowieso

clonezilla-live-1.2.11-23-i686-pae.iso ------ ist ab i686 CPUs geeignet und der Kernel hat die PAE Option implementiert.

MfG

xsid

Genau das ist damit gemeint.

Wenn man mehr als die üblichen 4GB Ram hat, ist PAE u.U. hilfreich, weil mehr gecached werden kann.. Zusätzlich kann dann das nx-Bit gesetzt werden.

Hallo, es gibt jetzt

Clonezilla live (2.0.1-5) Released

http://clonezilla.org/news.php

Stable Clonezilla live (2.0.1-5) Released

This release of Clonezilla live (2.0.1-5) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
*** ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES ***
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2012/Nov/26).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.32-1.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.1.34-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.1.22-drbl1. The new paths for the files in these two packages are in /usr/sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/share/drbl/sbin, and /usr/share/drbl/bin. No more under /opt/drbl/. Hence, the new pre-run and post-run paths are /usr/share/drbl/prerun/ocs/ and /usr/share/drbl/postrun/ocs/, respectively.
* A KMS mode was added in the boot menu.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.56.
* Packages tcplay and mpg123 were added.
* Boot parameter "ocs_lang" is now replaced by "locales" from live-config.
* Boot parameter "ocs_live_keymap" is now replaced by "keyboard-layouts" from live-config.
* Boot parameters "echo_ocs_prerun" and "echo_ocs_postrun" were added. This can be used to disable echoing the ocs_prerun and ocs_postrun command.
* An option to use "autohostname" to create the image name was added. Thanks to tererecool (David Bauer) for this idea.
* The command to save an image will be saved in the image dir as file Info-saved-by-cmd.txt.
* Another partition table file, e.g. sda-pt.parted.compact, will be saved in image dir when saving an image. It's easier for human to read.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter "config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been changed. The new format is:
ip=**[DEVICE]:[CLIENT_IP]:[NETMASK]:[GATEWAY_IP]:[NAMESERVER] [,[DEVICE]:[CLIENT_IP]:[NETMASK]:[GATEWAY_IP]:[NAMESERVER]]***::
e.g.
ip=eth0:192.168.100.1:255.255.255.0:192.168.100.254:8.8.8.8,eth1:
192.168.101.1:255.255.255.0::

Dazu sind einige Änderungen zu beachten.

http://clonezilla.org/show-live-doc-content.php?topic=clonezilla-live/doc/99_Misc

To preset the keyboard layout, use "keyboard-layouts" from live-config.
e.g. keyboard-layouts=NONE (won't change the default layout, which is US keyboard)
keyboard-layouts=fr (French keyboard)
//NOTE// The ocs_live_keymap used in Clonezilla live 1.x is deprecated.The following description is only for reference.
ocs_live_keymap is for keymap used in Clonezilla live. Man install-keymap for more details.
e.g. ocs_live_keymap="NONE" (won't change the default layout)
ocs_live_keymap="/usr/share/keymaps/i386/azerty/fr-latin9.kmap.gz" (French keyboard)
batch mode or not (yes/no), if no, will run interactively.
e.g. ocs_live_batch="no"
To preset the language, use "locales" from live-config.
e.g. locales=en_US.UTF-8
//NOTE// The "ocs_lang" used in Clonezilla live 1.x is deprecated.

/etc/grub.d/40_custom

Code:
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.0.1-5-amd64.iso zxz" {
set isofile="/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.0.1-5-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live live-config noswap edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" keyboard-layouts="de" keyboard-variant="nodeadkeys" locales="de_DE.UTF-8" ocs_live_batch=\"no\"  noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600 toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile
}

Hier besonders:

keyboard-layouts="de" keyboard-variant="nodeadkeys" locales="de_DE.UTF-8"

Habe ich das in meiner /etc/grub.d/40_custom richtig umgesetzt?

MfG

xsid

-------------------
Off Topic
Ein True Image Iso läßt sich so auch booten.
Dann wird Grub4dos benötigt.

Beispiel: 40_costom

#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
# This file provides an easy way to add custom menu entries. Simply type the
# menu entries you want to add after this comment. Be careful not to change

menuentry "clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso zxz" {
set isofile="/images/clonezilla-live-1.2.10-14-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live live-config noswap edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" ocs_live_keymap="/usr/share/keymaps/i386//qwertz/de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz" ocs_lang="de_DE.UTF-8" ocs_live_batch=\"no\" noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600 toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile
}

menuentry "Grub4dos Acronis True Iamge 2011"{
setroot=(hd0,1)
linux /grub.exe
}

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo Forum, Clonezilla ist noch besser geworden.

http://clonezilla.org/

HTML:
Stable Clonezilla live (2.1.2-43) Released 

This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.2-43) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
 ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES 
 * The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Aug/19).
 * Linux kernel was updated to 3.10.7-1.
 * The package drbl was updated to 2.4.28-drbl, and clonezilla was updated to 3.5.17-drbl1.
 * Package syslinux was updated to 5.10.
 * Gdisk was updated to 0.8.7-1.
 * SD card device (/dev/mmcblk0) cloning or imaging is supported.
 * Program ocs-expand-mbr-pt will keep linux swap partition size. Thanks to Fabien Voland for this suggestion.
 * The dir /EFI-imgs in live CD/USB was moved under the dir /EFI/, and was renamed as images (so now it's /EFI/images/).
 * An option "sec=ntlm" was added in prep-ocsroot. Thanks to Jack and Dave Higton for reporting this issue.
 * Default DNS server 8.8.8.8 is used in ocs-live-netcfg.
 * A program update-nvram-efi-boot-entry was added for updating the booting device in EFI NVRAM. Thanks to Les Mikesell (lesmikesell at gmail com), Laszlo Ersek (lacos at caesar elte hu) and Peter Sun (PeterSun at ememory com tw) for reporting this issue.
 * An option "-iefi" was added in in the restoring dialog menu.
 * File containing the output of "efibootmgr -v" will be saved as efi-nvram.data in image dir.
 * Language files ca_ES, de_DE, es_ES, it_IT, fr_FR, ja_JP.UTF-8, zh_CN and zh_TW were updated. Thanks to René Mérou, Michael Vinzenz, Juan Ramón Martínez, Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and Zhiqiang Zhang.... read more
 Posted by   2013-08-27

Funktioiert wie immer bestens.

MfG

xsid

Datum: 12.08.2015

clonezilla-live-20160627-xenial-amd64.iso

/etc/grub.d/40_custom

Code:
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-20160627-xenial-amd64.iso" {
set isofile="/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-20160627-xenial-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz boot=live union=overlay live-config noswap edd=on nomodeset ocs_live_run=\"ocs-live-general\" ocs_live_extra_param=\"\" keyboard-layouts=de locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-variant=nodeadkeys ocs_live_batch=\"no\" noprompt gfxpayload=800x600x16, 800x600 toram=filesystem.squashfs ip=frommedia nosplash findiso=$isofile
}

Es ist auf Grund des Kernel 4.x die Option union=overlay zu setzen.

http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Nachrichten/Clonezilla-live-stable-2.4.2-61-veroeffentlicht

Der Linux-Kernel meldet sich mit der Version 4.2.3-1. Gleichzeitig wechselt Clonezilla vom Union- auf das Overlay-File-System. Wer die Bootparameter verändert, muss daher „union=overlay“ verwenden (anstelle von „union=aufs“).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das funktioniert:

clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-i686-pae.iso

Code:
menuentry "Clonezilla Live 2.5.0-5 i686 pae" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-i686-pae.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-i686-pae.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}
}

clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-amd64.iso

Code:
menuentry "Clonezilla Live 2.5.0-5 amd64" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.5.0-5-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}

Man kann die Auflösung an das Display anpassen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
12. November 2019

UEFI-System

clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso

/etc/grub.d/40_custom

Code:
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de
 ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}

Lange hier nicht geschaut.
Es ist schon "normal" geworden.

MfG

xsid

4. Dezember 2019
Jedi-Ritter System

boot ist /dev/sda1

Code:
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso Jedi-Ritter System" {
  loopback loop (hd0,msdos1)/iso/clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/iso/clonezilla-live-2.6.4-10-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de
 ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}

Die Pfade findet man mit dem Grub-Terminal (US-Keyboard!)

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2/ISOBoot#GRUB_Terminal

GRUB Terminal

GRUB 2's terminal operations permit exploring the contents of partitions and ISO images. The following GRUB commands may be helpful if an error message is generated after attempting to boot an ISO menuentry:

ls Display partitions known to GRUB.

ls (hdX,Y)/ Display the contents of the / folder on /dev/sdXY

To mount an ISO via the GRUB terminal, determine the location/path of the ISO file, then:

loopback loop (hdX,Y)/<path>/<filename.iso> Example: loopback loop (hd0,5)/my_isos/ubuntu-12.04-desktop-amd64.iso

Once mounted via the above command, the ISO can be inspected using the ls command. The ISO will be mounted on "(loop)".

ls (loop)/

ls (loop)/casper On an Ubuntu ISO, this should display vmlinuz and initrd.img, among other files.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Grub Menuentry für clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso

Code:
########### clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso ################

äääääääääää standard engl. äääääääääääääääääääää

#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales= keyboard-layouts= ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}

ääääääääääääääää deutsch ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää

#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-i686-pae.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes

äääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää

Menueentry for
clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-amd64.iso

Code:
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-amd64.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.7.3-19-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales= keyboard-layouts= ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch=no gfxpayload=1024x768x16,1024x768 ip=frommedia i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.blacklist=yes
}

Menueentry für
clonezilla-live-2.8.0-27-amd64.iso
(deutsch)

Code:
cat /etc/grub.d/40_custom
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-2.8.0-27-amd64.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.8.0-27-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-2.8.0-27-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de
}

11. Nov. 2022

40_custom erweitert
Code:
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-3.0.2-21-amd64.iso" {
  loopback loop /boot/iso/clonezilla-live-3.0.2-21-amd64.iso
  linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz findiso=/boot/iso/clonezilla-live-3.0.2-21-amd64.iso toram=filesystem.squashfs boot=live union=overlay username=user config components noswap edd=on nomodeset noprompt nosplash locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de
}
menuentry "AcronisBootableMedia2021-39216.iso" {
  set quiet=1
  set gfxpayload=1024x768x32,1024x768
  set mbrcrcs=on
  set isofile="/boot/iso/AcronisBootableMedia2021-39216.iso"
  search --set -f $isofile
  loopback loop $isofile
  linux (loop,msdos1)/dat10.dat lang=de_de quiet force_modules=usbhid
  initrd (loop,msdos1)/dat11.dat (loop,msdos1)/dat12.dat
  boot
}
menuentry "Acronis True Image 2021 39216 - Extract ISO" {
linux /acronis/dat10.dat quiet force_modules=usbhid
initrd /acronis/dat11.dat /acronis/dat12.dat
boot
}
menuentry "Acronis True Image 2019 17750 - Extract ISO" {
linux /acronis2019/dat10.dat quiet force_modules=usbhid
initrd /acronis2019/dat11.dat /acronis2019/dat12.dat
boot
}

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
T440p verschlüsselt, LVM

Code:
 cat /etc/grub.d/40_custom
#!/bin/sh
exec tail -n +3 $0
menuentry "clonezilla-live-3.0.2-21-amd64.iso de" {
ISO="/clonezilla-live-3.0.2-21-amd64.iso"
search --set -f $ISO
loopback loop $ISO
linux (loop)/live/vmlinuz set root=(hd0,gpt6) toram boot=live union=overlay username=user config components quiet noswap edd=on nomodeset locales=de_DE.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=de ocs_live_run="ocs-live-general" ocs_live_extra_param="" ocs_live_batch="no" vga=791 ip= net.ifnames=0 splash i915.blacklist=yes radeonhd.blacklist=yes nouveau.blacklist=yes vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=1 findiso=$ISO
}
menuentry "Acronis True Image 2019 17750 - Extract ISO" {
linux /acronis2019/dat10.dat set root=(hd0,gpt6) quiet force_modules=usbhid
initrd /acronis2019/dat11.dat /acronis2019/dat12.dat
boot
}

Dazu gehört

Code:
# If you change this file, run 'update-grub' afterwards to update
# /boot/grub/grub.cfg.
# For full documentation of the options in this file, see:
#   info -f grub -n 'Simple configuration'

GRUB_DEFAULT=saved
GRUB_SAVEDEFAULT=true
#GRUB_DEFAULT=0
#GRUB_TIMEOUT_STYLE=hidden
GRUB_TIMEOUT=2
GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=""
#GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK=y
GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=false

# Uncomment to enable BadRAM filtering, modify to suit your needs
# This works with Linux (no patch required) and with any kernel that obtains
# the memory map information from GRUB (GNU Mach, kernel of FreeBSD ...)
#GRUB_BADRAM="0x01234567,0xfefefefe,0x89abcdef,0xefefefef"

# Uncomment to disable graphical terminal (grub-pc only)
#GRUB_TERMINAL=console
GRUB_TERMINAL=console

# The resolution used on graphical terminal
# note that you can use only modes which your graphic card supports via VBE
# you can see them in real GRUB with the command `vbeinfo'
#GRUB_GFXMODE=640x480

# Uncomment if you don't want GRUB to pass "root=UUID=xxx" parameter to Linux
#GRUB_DISABLE_LINUX_UUID=true

# Uncomment to disable generation of recovery mode menu entries
#GRUB_DISABLE_RECOVERY="true"

# Uncomment to get a beep at grub start
#GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"